Shawbrook are looking to recruit a sales support coordinator to join our block discounting team based in Redhill. In this role you will work closely to the sales team, assisting in developing new business opportunities by building and maintaining relationships with clients, and ensuring the essential administration function dedicated to our football finance team also assisting support to the Block Discounting when required.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Maintaining and developing new business opportunities by building and maintaining relationships with clients / brokers
- Ensure that payments to customers are made promptly and that all supporting documentation is in order
- Assist in the management of the collections of assigned portfolios, ensuring accurate records are maintained
- General office duties i.e. filing, administration, answering telephone etc.
- Communicate and escalate potential issues/risks in a prompt and effective manner
- Preparation of new business proposals including loading onto the system
Suitable candidates will have the following experience:
- HP and Leasing background is desirable
- Experience of underwriting and general credit policies is desirable
- Knowledge and understanding of current Consumer Credit Act legislation
- Knowledge of TCF
- Product knowledge
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively at all levels, particularly with customers and business connections
- Good organisational and planning skills
- Ability to empathise with customer needs
- Self motivated and proactive, with an enthusiastic "can do" attitude
- Flexible and adaptable
- High level of numeracy
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Able to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Accuracy and attention to detail
This role is an SB5 within Shawbrook’s internal banding structure
- Asset Based Finance
- Sales Support
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'