THOMAS Recruitment are exclusively recruiting on behalf of a rapidly expanding comparison company, for a Sales Support Consultant to join their fun and lively team. Our client, due to natural expansion and internal opportunities, is able to offer personal development, on-going training and a permanent role for the successful candidate.
The successful candidate must be able to work 37.5 hours a week between 9am-8pm Monday-Thursday, 9am-5.30pm Friday and 10am-2pm Saturday. As the company are regulated by the FCA, they are unable to take applications from anyone with a history of bankruptcy, IVAs or CCJs.
- Basic salary £16,500- £18,000 per annum, dependent on experience.
- 30 days holiday (inclusive of bank holidays).
- Good location with excellent transport links.
- Company benefits Include: Income Protection, Private Medical Insurance, Pension Plan, Enhanced Maternity and Paternity Package, Buy Additional Leave, Cycle to Work Scheme, Child Care Vouchers and Social Events.
- Responsible for handling all post sale administration and customer service.
- Taking responsibility for ensuring applications are underwritten.
- Customer expectations managed.
- Applications turned into live policies with a minimum cancellation rate.
- Carry the company’s medical and lifestyle questionnaires with the customer with a high regard for accuracy.
- Communicate and support Sales Advisors with regular updates on progress and required action on live cases.
- Have a high regard for compliance with in a FCA regulated business and adhering to all legislation and regulatory guidelines.
The Successful Candidate:
- Minimum of 5 GCSEs including Maths and English at grade C or above.
- Administration qualification, e.g. NVQ (Desirable).
- Minimum of six month relevant customer service experience.
- Experience of working in an outbound Call Centre role (Desirable).
- A background in working within financial services or regulated environment (Desirable).
- Good IT Skills, including Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Knowledge of General Insurance products (Desirable).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, able to demonstrate an outstanding telephone manner.
- Strong commitment to delivering exceptional customer experience.
- A proven track record in working efficiently and autonomously, with attention to detail and adherence to process.
- Cooperates well with others, adapting to the team ethos, always showing team spirit.
- Communication Skills
- Customer Service
- Time Management