Sales Support Co-Ordinator (IT Services) / London, UK
A global multi-platform technology services and solutions provider is searching for a Sales Support Co-Ordinator to join their heavily established and fast-growing team in the St Pauls area of London. The primary purpose of the role is to provide administration and sales support to the Cloud Sales team; assisting with quotations, proposal writing and contract administration, reporting, billing and helping to co-ordinate events and sales initiatives.
The ideal candidate would have exposure to Sales Support and Administrative duties within a technology or software-driven organisation, and someone who is able to build strong working relationships with internal peers and external partners. An eye to detail is key.
- Assist Sales team with quotations, proposal writing, contract co-ordination, order processing and general Sales Support duties
- Administer and provide ad hoc reporting
- Co-ordinate payment for suppliers and vendors and following up with customers for documentation
- Support the Business Development team with co-ordinating events and meetings
- Input into process improvement initiatives
What we're looking for
- A good history in Sales Support or Contract Co-ordination is essential
- Able to build strong working relationships
- Very well organised with a keen eye to detail and able to work to tight deadlines
- Experience of working within the Technology space would be desirable; an understanding of Technology products and services would be ideal.
What's on offer
Working inside a market-leader, we are offering a competitive starting Salary of £25,000 alongside a Quarterly bonus which takes the earning potential up to £32,000 per annum.
Apply for immediate consideration.