Our growing, dynamic Client is seeking a reliable and flexible individual to join its Business Development team.
This brand-new role will combine a number of activities including:
- Providing co-ordination and support to the remotely based Business Development team
- Co-ordination and publication of articles and marketing/promotional collateral to clients
- Management and maintenance of the Company’s social media presence and website
This is an excellent opportunity for a confident and enthusiastic individual with proven presentation, creative and proof-reading skills. The successful individual will be required to work on their own initiative and interact with business development Bid Writers, Sales team, Account Managers who work with a multitude of clients based throughout the UK. The ability to build good working relationships is therefore essential.
This varied and interesting role will suit an individual with strong communication skills who is used to handling a busy workload whilst maintaining focus and attention to detail.
- Proactively and reactively create related marketing/promotional collateral for clients.
- Manage communications with stakeholders to identify opportunities, create and agree content sign-off and arrange distribution to clients. More complex designs will be created in co-ordination with the external agency.
- Maintain a library of content that Account Managers can access in discussion with clients, helping to ensure a constant supply and variety of paper and electronic resource.
- The scope of the role will also include providing and supporting content for:
o Exhibitions, presentations and tenders (photos, words, images)
o Co-ordinating exhibition stands
o Proof-reading presentations, tenders and collateral. Ensuring consistency with brand guidelines and accuracy, including style and governance
Maintain the Company website with up to date news articles, client testimonials, photographs and awards. Amending and updating this content to reflect the business evolution as required.
Working with Bid Management to ensure ongoing social media updates to Linked In, Twitter, etc
Business Development & Tender support
Provide a full range of administrative support to the Business Development Team. Including managing the tender portals, identifying suitable opportunities, downloading documents, drafting, finalising and proof-reading Pre-Qualification Questionnaires (PPQs), and accurately uploading tender submissions.
- Proven experience creating hard and soft copy material for publication and distribution
- Experience using design packages to produce graphics, visuals and promotional material
- Previous experience providing professional administration / project support to a business function
- Excellent attention to detail with a focus on accuracy and producing high standards of work
- Experience proof-reading and sense-checking documents, presentations and tenders prior to release
- Prior experience of using multi-media sources to publish material
- Ability to prioritise a varied and busy workload
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels, both written and verbal
- Proven ability to build effective working relationships both internally across the business and externally with clients and agencies
- Strong IT skills including a good working knowledge of Word, Excel and PowerPoint. Previous experience of using tender portals would be an advantage
- An enthusiastic and positive approach
This is a great opportunity to join an excellent company.
First Recruitment Services is acting as an Employment Business for this vacancy.