A SALES SUPPORT CO-ORDINATOR / ADMINISTRATOR has arisen to work one of the world's leading Air Cargo and Express Wholesaler companies based from our clients GATWICK location.
Location: CRAWLEY Reporting to the Sales Manager UK
Hours Monday to Friday 9am to 5.30pm
Purpose: To assist and support the sales team of 6 on a daily basis. To be the first point of contact for our customers both new and existing. Maintain and develop the customer database and create customer appointments on behalf of the Team. Pass on leads and respond to customer enquiries and queries.
Main accountabilities include:
* Control new credit applications and liaising with Credit Control and other departments to ensure a good flow of information.
* Making sales appointments via telephone for UK Sales Team
* Telesales (limited) following up leads created by the Sales Teams.
* Using tools available to secure new business throughout the entire product range
* Resolve any customer service issues arising and liaise with the customer services team when required.
* Production of reports and support statistics when required.
* Maintain customer database/mailing list, including the issuing of web passwords and monitoring usage.
* Assisting when required for various marketing projects.
* Other Administrative tasks as required.
Key Skills, Qualifications and Experience:
* Ability to discuss and negotiate complex issues in a clear manner.
* Good interpersonal skills with the ability to create &develop loyalty among AMI's customer base.
* High degree of initiative and self-sufficiency.
* Commercial awareness and good levels of numeracy.
* Excellent administration skills.
* Familiar with Microsoft office packages desirable.
* Ability to delegate and track tasks.
* Good attention to detail.
£17,000 to £19,000 Basic Salary
20 Days Holiday
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'