About the Company: We are actively recruiting for an experienced Sales Support Assistant on a Permanent basis for our client based in Mansfield.
Job overview: The purpose of this role is to provide efficient Customer Service, Sales and Administration support to the Mortgage department and their customers.
Daily tasks will include:
- Providing excellent customer service to existing and potential clients
- Answering and processing mortgage queries by phone and email
- Generating increased levels of business
- Making outbound calls to intermediaries
- Recording call and email activity in both Excel and CRM system
- Registering new brokers and proactively contacting them with relevant information
- Registering and monitoring broker activity
- Contacting new brokers to make them aware of products, contacts and procedures
- Building and maintaining relationships
- Updating relevant departments/staff members to resolve any issues
- Highlighting potential sales opportunities
- Booking workshops and seminars for the Sales team
- Preparing all information for Sales team's training workshops
- Attending exhibitions, workshops and appointments on occasional basis when required
About you: You will be organised and committed to providing excellent customer service at all times. Previous mortgage experience is essential to be considered for this role. You must have good IT skills and have a "can do" attitude.
What's in it for you? This role is being offered on a full time permanent basis working on a rota basis between the hours of 8am and 6pm. Salary £16,565.
If you are interested and feel you have the right experience then please contact Amy Carver-Smith
- Customer Service
- Mortgage Advisor
- Mortgage Administrator