My client, a well established and growing design and manufacturer in the gaming industry require an experienced Sales Support Assistant to join their team.
You will report to the Sales Director and the responsibilities will include:
- To support the sales team, including:
- Administration of accounts - set up paperwork and database input for new customers.
- Assisting in creation of excel based costing schedules.
- Assisting in input and checking of data in the customers new line forms.
- Input and checking of data in the product development system to ensure accuracy and completeness.
- Helping to manage trade fair arrangements and preparation.
- Arranging delivery of samples for customers.
- Maintaining and developing the CRM system.
- ensuring all customer details and requirements set up on the finance systems are correct and up to date
- To ensure that all orders are processed and delivered in accordance with customer requirements and correct pricing.
- Ensuring orders are communicated correctly and fully to accounts.
- Ensuring all orders are despatched from the warehouse on time and to the correct address.
- To ensure that stock details and availability are accurate including:
- Liaison with the warehouse to resolve any stock level or delivery issues
- To offer occasional ad hoc support to other areas of the business.
- To attend and exhibit at trade fairs as required.
- To support the Sales Director in his duties including PA duties as required.
- To provide cover during absence of other sales team members.
Training and Qualifications:
- Competent in Microsoft Outlook and excel.
- Previous experience in a sales environment is preferred but not required.
- Previous experience in the retail sector is preferred but not required.
- Previous experience in the gifting sector is proffered but not required.
- In house training will be provided on all internal systems and procedures as required. Additional appropriate training will be provided if necessary.
- Friendly, enthusiastic with excellent communication skills.
- Flexible and reliable.
- Strong time management skills and able to manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Attention to detail with a passion for product.
- Able to preserve confidentiality.
- Self-motivated and able to work as part of a team.
- Organised and efficient.
If you would like to be considered for this opportunity, please contact Bijel Kapdee or submit your CV on-line.
Please note due to the volumes of CV's received, only successful applicants will be contacted.