Sales Support Assistant
We have an exciting opportunity for a Sales Support Assistant to assist the Sales Team by taking ownership and responsibility for running all aspects of the administrative side of the Sales Support function. You must be able to provide an efficient and responsive administrative service and be able to provide administrative assistance in tasks across the Sales Team.
Main duties will include the following:
- Making proactive calls to intermediaries to arrange appointments for the account managers
- Taking ownership of the weekly commission payment run, alongside responsibility for resolving any challenges that may arise.
- Supporting the Business Development Managers and National Account Managers by building strong relationships with new and existing intermediary firms.
- Maintaining the IFA database to ensure all records are accurate and kept fully up to date.
- Be responsible for the production of reports advising the Sales Team of new cases / advisers and their activities.
- Answering general enquiries from advisers/networks by phone and email including product queries, advisor log on issues and letter of authority enquires.
- General office duties to ensure agreed deadlines and service standards are met.
Skills, knowledge and experience:
- Good understanding of Microsoft Office especially using Excel
- Experience within a similar role.
- Ability to stay calm within a busy working environment and able to work towards deadlines.
Don’t delay, apply today for a confidential discussion.
Due to the overwhelming application responses received through various sources, should you not hear from us within one week then please assume your application has been unsuccessful.
- Microsoft Office
- Office Duties
- Sales Team
- Sales Support