Our client, a leading UK reputable Asset Manager (£35bn AUM) based in the City are seeking a Graduate Sales Support Assistant to join their expanding Sales team.
The Sales Support Assistant will support the sales team who are responsible for the selling fund management strategies to the intermediate and financial advisory market (fund of funds, fund platforms, stockbrokers, family offices etc) in the European markets.
- Full support for the European Sales Team whilst they are travelling,
- Dealing with day-to-day client queries with timely and comprehensive follow up,
- Maintaining client information on in-house CRM system,
- Updating clients on a monthly and adhoc basis on our products including distributing monthly, updates from fund managers, data and new fund launches and the likes,
- Regular interaction with actual and prospective investors and fund advisors,
- Variable internal reporting and analysis for management, fund managers and sales team,
- Liaising with internal teams as required; fund management; RFP/DDQ, marketing (both digital and standard), operations, compliance, PR,
- Good PC skills - in particular Excel and Outlook,
- Excellent telephone manner,
- Able to work under pressure,
- Confident in speaking with clients directly,
- Good team working skills,
- Diligent and conscientious in order to provide the best service possible to our clients - both internal and external,
- Self-motivation and drive
- Experience in or knowledge of the investment world would be an advantage.