This is an exciting time to join an expanding team for a recognised employer locally. You will be an integral part of the business, responsible for booking appointments which feed through and drive the sales for the business as a whole. We are looking for experienced outbound callers who are looking to use this experience and develop a career within the financial services industry.
Sales Support/Appointment Booker - Job Overview
As an Appointment Booker your duties will include;
- Contacting businesses to make an appointment for the sales team
- Scheduling appointments
- Making a high volume of outbound calls per day
- Clarifying information and updating a database
- Data cleansing and data entry
- Overcoming customer objections
Sales Support/Appointment Booker - Skills & Experience Required
- Outbound calling or sales experience would be an advantage but not essential - the right attitude with previous customer service experience will also be considered
- Persistent and tenacious - able to overcome objections on the telephone in order to meet your targets
- Professional and confident telephone manner
Job Title – Benefits Offered
- Working hours Monday – Friday 00am -5.00pm
- Excellent training provided
- Great progression opportunities in both sales and non-sales related roles
- Immediate start
- £15,000 + OTE
Thank you for your application.
Please note Lawrence Dean Recruitment is acting as an employment agency & business.