We have an exciting opportunity for a Sales Support & Operations Coordinator to join our busy team based in Abingdon, Oxfordshire. Reporting to the Global Head of Audit Delivery, you will be responsible for managing customer interactions and providing administrative support to our CEMARS Audit Programme.
Our Carbon & Energy Management And Reduction Scheme (CEMARS), encourages and supports organisations to minimise their impacts on climate change by providing them with tools to measure, manage and mitigate their carbon dioxide (CO2) emissions.
As Sales Support & Operations Coordinator, you will be accountable for managing the Certification renewal process whilst ensuring our products and services are being leveraged to provide value to customers.
What does this role involve?
- Cross-selling and promoting additional initiatives to customers
- Supporting the Account Management team with revenue growth and customer retention
- Managing and developing relationships with key stakeholders
- Driving customer engagement of the CEMARS Audit Programme
- Providing technical system support to customers where required
- Delivering training to internal and external customers
- Proactively managing the Certification renewal process and continuous registration
What are we looking for?
- Experience in selling audit solutions would be advantageous
- Knowledge of Carbon reduction protocols and processes
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office - Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint
- Negotiation and listening skills
- Customer care and highly developed relationship building skills
- Excellent written, telephone and face to face communication skills
- Confident and professional manner in dealing with people
- Logical and efficient organisation and time management
- Capable administrative and analytical skills
- Excellent accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure
- Target driven
- Knowledgeable and informed around sustainability, CSR, Modern Slavery Act and Environmental policies
At Achilles, we reward talent and hard work by offering a competitive salary and benefits package along with providing scope for global career progression.
Notice to Headhunters and Recruiting Agencies
We ask all recruiter and placement agencies to not submit any potential candidate’s details, unless you have signed Achilles Terms in place and have been directly requested to do so by a member of our in-house Talent Acquisition team. If you have been requested to submit candidates, you will have received access to submit via our recruiting portal for that specific role. We will not pay fees for any speculative introductions of candidates.
Achilles is an equal opportunities employer.
- Customer Service
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job