Anne Jagger Recruitment in London is working with a training company specialising in public services apprenticeships. We are seeking an experienced Sales Support Co-Ordinator to join the small and friendly team. You will be responsible for receiving and logging customer enquiries and promptly passing them to the sales team.
- Take financial responsibility for ensuring prices quoted are in accordance with policy
- Contribute to decisions about marketing and sales strategies
- Log booking forms and take control of main e mail inbox
- Liaise with course tutors and facilitators
- Produce sales reports and follow up calls
- Provide advice to customers on suitability of courses
- Ensure a constant high level of confidentiality
- Ensure a constant high level of customer care
This role would ideally suit a candidate with previous sales and customer support experience. You must be self-motivated, hardworking and show great attention to detail. Knowledge of the full Microsoft suite is advantageous in order to be considered for this position.
Based in Southgate, the annual salary for this permanent position is around £19k depending on skills and previous experience. The working hours are 9am-6pm Monday to Friday; however flexibility may be required to work 1 earlier shift during the week starting at 7am.
Please do also visit our website www.annejagger.com to see the full range of our current vacancies as we do not advertise ALL of our available opportunities.
Anne Jagger Recruitment Ltd is an employment agency and employment business.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, age, marital status, religion, colour, age, race, disability or sexual orientation. Each candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the tasks of the specific role.
If you do not hear back from Anne Jagger Recruitment within 7 days, unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please continue to view the website for other opportunities.