CDM Contact have an exciting opportunity for a talented information systems professional with a keen interest in sales and marketing operations. Working on behalf of one of our blue chip clients you will work in the UK head office and be responsible for supporting retail teams, internal departments and Information System (IS) suppliers with the adaptation, deployment, and maintenance of lead capture tools for sales campaigns.
Working within the IS team, you will to ensure essential prospect and customer information is delivered accurately, in a timely fashion and fit for commercial use via several sales tool applications. Main responsibilities include:
- Systemically interrogate issues that arise with the flow of data and identify root cause issues and liaise with developers and software providers to fix issues identified
- Manage and respond to dealer sales tools incidents raised by dealers
Proactive system checks:
- Monitoring: pro-actively run analytic reports. Produce and communicate reports internally and externally.
- Diagnostic: analyse data trends, follow a diagnostic plan rigorously. Analyse root causes and facilitate/coordinate resolutions with multiple parties.
- Data testing: understand specifications, follow test case plans
- Attend cross functional working groups with other internal departments to gather and implement requirements for sales campaigns and set up the web and sales tools accordingly.
- Share feedback on previous/existing campaigns.
- Maintain accurate records of issues to provide clear tracking of solution progress and escalation progress for key data management concerns.
- Maintaining dealer communications for current issues and solution progress.
- Provide defined reporting to UK and European departments.
Skills and Competencies required to succeed
- Educated to Minimum HND Standard in Business Mgt, Information systems or related discipline
- Previous experience as support analyst, in a multi-platform/application support environment ideally within a complex Blue-chip organisation.
- Used to working with ITIL service management processes.
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal: Ability to work transversally and able to articulate problems and analysis in clear, simple and complete language. Co-ordination with supplier support teams and third parties.
- High level of IT competence with previous experience of lead management software
- Commercially aware and able to prioritise according to business need and benefit
- Capable of extrapolating key data from numerous IT systems.
- Highly numerate with the ability to analyse and interpret information.
- Good Questioning Skills Ability to problem solve
- Good interpersonal skills: will be required to work with Field Teams and Senior Managers in external third party businesses
- Proactive, Resilient & Adaptable
- Quality Focus with a high level of attention to Detail
- Data Management
- Customer Information
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'