Our lovely clients based in Horley are seeking a Sales Support Analyst to join their team.
The successful candidate will provide excellent standard of sales administrative support, effectively maintain and improve procedures to track and progress sales enquiries from initial contact to order.
Some responsibilities will include:
- Manage the Sales Admin, Office and Salesman's inbox
- Qualify telephone and email enquiries, directing accordingly
- Prepare sales letters, quotations for products and services
- Admin/Clerical duties as required
Our lovely clients based in Horley are seeking a candidate to undertake an Account Support role.
The role's purpose will be to support the Account Manager to increase customer satisfaction, retention and lifetime value through strong relationship building and servicing key account business needs.
Main responsibilities will include the likes of:
- Help generate proposals, responses to tenders, quotes, professional follow up
- Provide account analysis & support strategies to drive sales and relationships
- Provide proactive assistance and support to the account manager
- Manage own workload and prioritise in line with account strategy
Both roles are paying £18,000 - £23,000 p.a. depending on experience + benefits
If either of these roles sound of interest, and you wish to see a job spec, please give one of our consultants a call at Specialist Recruit or apply online.
Please note: A consultant at Specialist Recruit will be in touch with you regarding your application should you be suitable for the role.
£18,000 - £23,000 per annum dependent on experience
- Account Administration