Sales Support Advisor
Sales Support Advisor (Healthcare)
Basic £15k - £19k, 33 days holiday (incl PH’s), plus an annual option to buy & sell up to 5 day annual leave in addition to a subsidised private pension plan.
Our client is a leading provider of laboratory services and products to the pharmaceutical, life sciences, healthcare diagnostics and personal health industries operating within GLP, GCP and cGMP environments in the UK and US. The Group has its headquarters in Nottingham, UK where it operates state of the art GLP and CPA accredited laboratories, with other laboratory facilities based in has additional UK offices, as well as sites in Scotland, the Republic of Ireland and the US. They are looking to appoint a SalesSupport Advisor (Healthcare) at their Nottingham Head office.
We are recruiting a Sales Support Advisor within our client’s fast-paced Healthcare Services. They are looking for someone with excellent customer services skills to join the team to focus on the capture, management and retention of new and existing clients. Working Hours: 37.5 hours per week 9am - 5:30pm with a 1 hour lunch break.
- Act as immediate client interface by dealing with enquiries, troubleshooting and coordinating both externally and internally.
- Provide general administrative support to the Healthcare Services team.
- Provide quotation support to sales team in all UK territories.
- Liaise internally regarding pricing queries Provide proactive telephone support to HS Trust clients.
- Gather competitor information and feedback to marketing to aid competitive awareness.
- Support specific additional business streams.
- Work with Central Client Services team and Finance on client invoicing enquiries.
- Maintain central Mailbox used by the team along with the CRM system.
- Enter new client details as soon as information is collated either via sales or incoming enquiries
- Maintain existing client records.
- Ensure all clients entered are grouped correctly to obtain an accurate database for marketing campaigns.
- Ensure any opt out directives from customers are added to the clients records as soon as possible.
The ideal candidate will have:
- A minimum GCSE or equivalent qualification in English and Maths.
- Previous experience of dealing with customers by phone and email.
- Ability to communicate clearly, openly and effectively with both clients and colleagues.
- Excellent problem solving and decision-making ability.
- Excellent planning and organising skills are essential for this role which heavily includes prioritisation of own workload.
- Good level of data entry, data management and word processing skills.
- Good attention to detail and a high level of accuracy.
- Ability to perform in a fast paced environment.
- Previous experience of dealing with a CRM system (Preferably Microsoft Dynamics).
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
Key phrases: Sales, Sales Support, Sales Support Advisor, Scientific Sales,Lifesciences, Scientific, Biological Science, Nottingham, Nottinghamshire, East Midlands
- Scientific Background
- Sales Support
- Sales Support Advisor
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job