The key details of the role are:
• Processing new orders which require Factory Work
• Process and run small contracts
• Coordination of Drawing Schedule
• Creation of Detailed & Accurate Production Packs to enable the factory to produce signs and equipment correctly.
• Input new orders onto SAP system and supporting spreadsheets.
• Notify relevant employees of new order details.
• Collate relevant data for new orders and setup electronic storage folders.
• Provide order conformation to the customer.
• Keep electronic Project folders updated.
• Review small contracts with the Design Engineers to enable detailed drawing packs to be generated.
• Produce BOM’s (Bills of Material) in accordance with detailed designs.
• Placing orders on suppliers for job specific materials.
• Handover engineering information relating to new orders to CAD team
• Creation of Detailed & Accurate Production Packs including development and improvement of packs
• Collate information from returned job packs for future improvements.
• Identifies and implements process improvement opportunities and contributes to a culture of continuous improvement.
• To ensure that any paper work is processed in accordance with the correct procedures and completed neatly and accurately and in a timely fashion
• Maintenance of various spreadsheets
• Answering of telephones
• General admin duties
• Providing updates and amendments to sales team when changes occur to the solution they have sold
• Provide holiday cover for Contracts Controller
•complaiance and proceduers must be adheared to at all times
The ideal candidate would have:
Knowledge, experience & skills:
• Team working ability
• Good Communication skills; ability to communicate clearly and professionally with internal and external stakeholders
• Must be able to adapt to changing priorities, be multi-tasking and react effectively under pressure
• Previous Admin and Data Entry experience
• A good understanding of IT packages - Outlook, Word, Office 365
• Comprehensive experience of working with Excel formulas is essential
• Experience of working with BOMs and production designs would be advantageous
• You will have a high level of Administration Skills and be able to work on own initiative with some tight deadlines.
• Must be immediately available
• Previous use of SAP an advantage but training will be given
• Previous experience of working in an engineering environment
If you have the relevant experience and feel this role would be something you would be interested in please apply ASAP.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job