An exciting opportunity has become available for a Customer Service Assistant working in a supportive role to a friendly team located on the outskirts of Petersfield (Own Transport is essential)
About the Role:
Working within a small team environment, you'll play a key office support role undertaking diverse responsibilities to support the sales team in their daily/weekly actions, including administration, communication, client liaison and reporting.
This is a new role driven by our clients high growth rate and expanding global presence. You will join a Sales Director, Sales Manager and Sales and Marketing team with an informal style who require an energetic, motivated individual to join their growing team.
Key Duties Include:
- Manage and maintain an effective and efficient organisational system for quotations, correspondence and communications.
- Support the Sales team by providing key back office duties including CRM Management, Pricing, Trade Show Administration and ad-hoc requests.
- Carefully check the completeness of each quotation/CRM entry.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with key customers and resellers.
- Provide after care services e.g. processing warranty claims and replacement parts.
- Help to keep resources that support the Sales process complete and up-to-date.
- Enthusiastic, friendly and happy to get stuck into any task
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to prioritise workload
- Strong can-do attitude and customer service ethos
- Excellent communication skills with customers and colleagues
- PC Literate with a strong knowledge of Microsoft Office products.
- Highly numerate with a business acumen
- Ability to identify and implement improvements to working processes
By Applying for this position, you give consent to the Company (Portfolio Recruitment) processing your personal data for the following purposes:
For the Company to provide me with work-finding services
For the Company to process with or transfer my personal data to their clients in order to provide me with work-finding services
For the Company to process my data on a computerised database in order to provide me with work-finding services
- Communication Skills
- Customer Service
- Solid computer skills
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'