A Sales Support Administration opportunity for a leading manufacturing company based in Reading.
Your new company
Your new role is with a leading manufacturing and production company, based in Reading.
Your new role
As a Sales Support Administrator, you will be supporting the team of Account Managers by assisting in completing account management tasks as required so that the team can manage the commercial relationship and proactively support customers to maintain a high level of service delivery.
Your full duties include:
- Creating methods of manufacture using an in-house system.
- Creating new part records as appropriate using an in-house system.
- Completing labour costings for sales enquiries using Excel.
- Completing materials costings for sales enquiries using Excel.
- Discussing queries with the relevant account manager and providing support by finding and suggesting solutions to issues as they arise.
- Accepting training in all aspects of account management with a view to following a career progression into account management.
- Assuming responsibility for building and maintaining relationships with customers with the view to maximising the potential of the customers
- Assist other teams as required
What you'll need to succeed
Previous experience Administration is essential, as you will be required to hit the ground running, as well as this you will need to be comfortable on all Microsoft packages.
The following personal qualities are required too:
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written, with the ability to communicate at all levels
- Ability to build relationships and create rapport with customers
- Enjoys working as part of a team, displays support for others
- Listens to and respects others
- Demonstrates commercial acumen
- Empathy and patience
- Attention to detail.
- Organised with excellent administration skills.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'