A fantastic opportunity has become available, as a Sales Support Administrator, working for a wholesaler in Bury. You will act as the interface between the Customer Service Team and Sales teams and be the key person liaising with existing accounts and new customers.
Job duties of Sales Support Administrator:
- Managing the internal quotes, orders and sales administration
- Answering incoming call and providing 1st class customer service
- Managing the purchase orders and sales orders
- Completing any relevant paperwork and administrative work of orders, sales, amendments to quantities and deliveries
- Track orders on the system, offering updates and reports to customers
Ideal Sales Support Administrator:
- A proven, strong background working in a Sales Administration, Customer Service or Account Management role
- Strong IT skills
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Fantastic "people skills"
- A very good team player with strong values and work ethics
Our client offers an excellent working environment within a friendly and supportive team.
Excellent training and progression is available for the right Sales Support Administrator, so if your experience fits the bill and you have the right attitude and skills to become a success in this field, then please apply today!
- Account Management
- Customer Service
- General Admin
- Sales Administration
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'