am looking for a Sales Support Administrator to work on a permanent basis with my Wirral based client. You will be working in a closely knitted team supporting all stages of the sales process, ensuring all necessary processes are followed.
- Answer and distribute incoming calls and provide an excellent first contact service
- Distribution of incoming leads on a rota basis
- Raise quotes daily for potential customers paying great attention to detail
- Maintain company databases making sure all information is up to date
- Create new accounts and organising credit checks and completing credit account application forms
- Develop your knowledge of the company’s Products and Services
- Work closely with the Sales Manager to ensure they have administrative support
If you feel this job would be something you are interested in we would love to hear from you. The relevant experience is as follows
- Ideally you will be familiar with the service industry.
- Work well within a team as well as on own initiative.
- Be extremally organised in your work
- Excellent telephone manner.
- Excellent IT skills (Microsoft Package).
- Outgoing and thinks outside the box
- Has experience working in a fast-paced sales environment
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'