My client based in the heart of Peterborough is currently seeking an experienced Sales Support Administrator. This is a busy and varied support role where we are ultimately seeking an Order Processing Champion!
The successful individual will become a fundamental part of the sales process and will oversee all UK orders. An excellent attention to detail along with a methodical approach is essential to be considered for this opportunity.
The successful applicant will join a team of like-minded individuals and will offer support to external colleagues and business customers across the UK. Full training will be provided but previous experience of processing large volumes of orders is essential to be considered for this opportunity.
You will work alongside a fantastic team who are incredibly passionate about their business and their achievements.The office has recently undergone a modern transformation offering a fun and friendly working environment.
- Order processing champion
- Working closely with internal teams to expedite sales orders
- Back order management
- Support the internal and external sales teams
- Handle and manage incoming customer requests
- Provide technical support when required
- Investigate and resolve customer enquiries
- General office support
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Commitment and professionalism
- A strong team player
- Take full responsibility of tasks from inception through to completion
Working hours are Monday to Friday. My client also offers 25 days holiday along with various other company benefits. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a stable and growing local business. For more information, please apply directly.
**Please note that due to the volume of applications we receive, we are only able to contact short listed candidates. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of making your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful**
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'