Sales Support Administrator
Sales Support Administrator - Brentford - Temp to perm - Leading construction supplier
Are you customer focused, motivated and professional?
Are you looking to work for a market leading company in the Brentford area?
Our leading Construction supplier, based in Brentford are seeking a driven and motivated Administrator to support the sales team on a temporary to permanent bases (permanent after probation). Working form the Brentford office, you will provide administrative support to the sakes team in addition to managing enquires via email and phone from direct customers.
- Start Jan 2019 (interviews Nov/Dec)
- 9am-5:30pm Monday to Friday
- Excellent working environment
- Full training providing
- Supporting field based staff with Administration / project documents
- Supporting field staff with product information, proposals and drafting pricing documents
- Liaising with clients via email and phone to provide information
- Providing clients with written project quotations
- Passing on sales leads to the field based sales reps to convert into new business
- Updating internal systems with product and project information
- Processing sales invoices and managing any queries that may arise
- Assisting with proposal / tender bids where needed (Admin)
- High levels of accuracy and attention to detail
- Competent IT skills
- Motivated, friendly and keen to progress
- Proven administration / sales support experience
- Professional, motivated and customer focused
- Highly organised and a team player
For further details, please apply today or contact Rob Davies on
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'