You will be working with a great bunch of people providing essential support to the sales team by handling administrative tasks such as order processing and delivering great customer service to our valued customers.
We can offer you a quick start, fab benefits, a healthy working environment, individual development with investment in training and the opportunity of a long term career path with our highly successful, multi award-winning business.
- Using company systems to support the sales team by carrying out the administrative functions of the sales order process.
- Making sure the timely, efficient and accurate processing of orders, so as to provide the customer with the highest level of service in the handling of their orders.
- Act as point of contact for the customer, to advise of delivery times and deal with any other queries in relation to orders.
- Maintaining accurate information at all times.
- Working with the Account managers to resolve any queries.
- Communicate via email / telephone to support customers.
- Experience of working in an office environment handling enquiries by phone and email.
- Accurate record keeping skills to deadlines.
- Literacy skills are required including spelling, grammar and punctuation for emails and contracts.
- A competent user of Microsoft Excel, Outlook and Word.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- GCSE Grade C+ in Maths and English (or equivalent).
- Employee development programme and education reimbursements.
- Generous Pension.
- Employee Healthy Living programme (use of a personal trainer, yoga mornings, table tennis in the summer months).
- A fantastic social culture with regular company social events taking place throughout the year.
- Free drinks and the occasional free lunch!
- Counselling services for employee and direct family members.
- Personal Legal and Financial Advice.
- Childcare vouchers.
- 28 days holiday inclusive rising to 33 days.
- Modern office with great facilities and free parking.
Basic salary £16K plus team bonus - so far this year the sales support team have each earned an additional £2,400 commission - i.e. £18,400 OTE
What makes us so special?
We are financially strong and very optimistic about the future. We ask our people to show a 'can-do’ attitude and a commitment to continuous improvement, to demonstrate pride in our company and a passion for our work. We create a culture of excellence, so place a strong emphasis on individual development to keep our people motivated and our business moving. We're collaborators, committed to supporting each other so that we can all grow together.
- Administrative Support
- Customer Service
- Microsoft Office
- Order Processing
- Sales Administration
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'