Our client, a leading catering equipment supplier throughout the UK are currently seeking a Sales Support Administrator to join their fast paced, vibrant working environment. Our client specialize in the design, manufacture and distribution of catering equipment. This is an excellent opportunity for somebody looking to progress a career within a well-established organisation.
As the Sales Support Administrator you will be responsible for:
- Supporting the sales department in every aspect of the after sales process
- Dealing with incoming sales enquiries
- Following up on customer problems where necessary
- Liaising with warehouse and dispatch departments
- Handling product availability and expected delivery dates
- Sales order processing
To be successful within the role of the Sales Support Administrator, you will need:
- Administration experience within a similar industry
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good telephone manner
The starting salary of the Sales Support Administrator is £17,500.
To apply for the job click apply and send us your CV.
Please Note: We do not contact or write to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not heard anything from us within 48 hours of the closing date, you should presume that your application was unsuccessful.
- Administrative Support
- Sales Order
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'