Sales Support Administrator
Leeds | Job ref: 919058
Salary: £15,000- £19,000 (plus annual bonus)
- 28 days annual leave (including bank holidays)
- Team Social events & rewards
- Casual dress code
Are you a highly organised individual, looking to add real value in a busy and supportive team environment where no two days are the same? Do you have excellent customer service skills and the ability to think your feet?
In this role you will supporting a team of Account Managers with client requests, giving updates and processing orders. The company, based on the outskirts of Leeds, provide a range of innovative and creative products to a range of clients on a national basis. Your key duties as Sales Support Administrator will include the following:
- Taking calls and emails from new and existing clients
- Checking prices and providing quotes
- Sourcing new and innovative products
- Processing orders
- Providing clients with updates
- Associated administration duties as required
This is a busy role requiring high attention to detail and the ability to manage multiple requests at any one time. You will receive excellent training and ongoing support to ensure you succeed in your position and will have the opportunity to progress within the business over the long term. You must have strong communication and organisational skills, as well as the following:
- Good Administration skills
- An excellent telephone manner
- Team player with a positive and motivated outlook
- Ability to build rapport with customers and colleagues
- Flexible & Adaptable
- Good IT skills
- Previous office experience would be advantageous
- Experience providing quotes/sourcing products again would be advantageous but not essential
Working for this client will allow you to further develop your Administration skills within a lively and fast-paced office environment. You will be rewarded with a fully supportive working environment, regular social events and a modern and welcoming office area.
If this Sales Support Administrator job isn't quite suited to you but you are looking for a new opportunity, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. Without the above skills and experience, your application will not be considered.
If you do not hear from us within 7 days, it means your experience does not match the desires of my client and you have not been successful this time. Please continue to apply for positions you feel are right for you or visit our website (www.lucywalkerrecruitment.com) where you can submit your details to be invited for a general registration interview and learn more about the positions we currently have available. Good luck with your job search!
- Customer Service
- Product Sourcing
- Sales Support Administrator
- North Leeds
- Free parking
- Outskirts of Leeds
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'