Sales Support Administrator, £23,000 + 10% Bonus + Excellent Benefits
Are you an enthusiastic individual with a "can do" attitude and passion for excellent service levels?
Our highly credible luxury fashion client is recruiting for an experienced Sales Support Administrator to be a part of the Customer Services team and help strengthen their aftersales, systems and sales support capabilities as well as developing processes to manage these functions with an aim to provide a more responsive service to existing and potential clients as well as internal stakeholders.
- Dealing with clients, supplier and colleagues of all levels on a daily basis
- Supporting sales teams on all requirements
- Execute warranty management process and log all incoming issues are processed correctly
- Dealing with couriers on incoming and outgoing mail or parcels
- Receiving and maintaining stock and discrepancies
- Handling enquiries by telephone
- Data entry and accessing and maintaining information on various systems
- Meeting and exceeding when possible Customer Expectations
- Excellent command of spoken and written English - excellent telephone manner
- An additional language would be beneficial, ideally French, Dutch/Flemish, Italian, Swedish, Danish, Norwegian or Finnish but is not compulsory
- Strong Computer and database handling skills, SAP knowledge would be an advantage
- Two years Customer Service experience in an office environment
- GCSE or equivalent in Maths and English
- Experience in B2B and B2C and Consumer telephone communication
- High Attention to detail
Working Hours: Monday - Friday 09:00 - 17:30 with 1 hour for lunch.
Keywords: Sales Coordinator, Sales Co-ordinator, Sales Administrator, Account Coordinator, Account Co-ordinator, Customer Service, Support, Back Office Support, Administrator, Order Processing, Swedish, Finnish, Danish, Norwegian, Scandinavian, French, Dutch, Belgian, SAP
Locations: St Albans, Hemel Hempstead, Watford, Radlett, Borehamwood, London Colney, Elstree, Potters Bar, Edgware, Stanmore, Hatfield, Welwyn Garden City, Luton, Dunstable, Hertfordshire, Bedfordshire, Buckinghamshire
Prestige Appointments are a Recruitment Agency providing permanent resourcing and selection services to employers throughout the UK. Established in 2005 - 'Placing People in Positions They Fit’ across the UK.
- Microsoft Excel
- Organisational Skills
- Sales Order Processing
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'