Sales Support Administrator
When you’re part of Thermo Fisher Scientific you’ll do challenging work and be part of a team that values performance, quality and innovation. As part of a successful, growing global organization you will be encouraged to perform at your best. With revenues of $22 billion and the largest investment in R&D in the industry, we give our people the resources and opportunities to make significant contributions to the world.
At Thermo Fisher Scientific, each one of our 65,000 extraordinary minds has a unique story to tell. Join us and contribute to our singular mission—enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer.
Sales Support Administrator x 2 - Cramlington
We are recruiting for two Sales Support Administrators at the Cramlington site to establish and maintain successful relationships with customers by taking full responsibility for all interactions, by telephone and email, to ensure their requirements are fully met.
Part of the BioProduction (BPD) Division, the team in Cramlington produce our range of Single-Use Technologies (SUT) which are typically used by biopharma companies around the world for drug development. We produce more than 2,000 products for our growing customer base and have been producing these products at Cramlington since 1997.
- Order entry and order management
- Processing quotes and managing quotation renewals
- Processing returns
- Problem resolution and invoice queries
- Resolving delivery issues and following tracking procedures to ensure on time deliveries
- Providing customers with regular order status updates
- General standard of education - GCSE or equivalent
- Experience in customer support and order management roles, ideally within manufacturing/distribution
- Experience developing customer relationships
- Strong attention to detail with high standard of computer literacy
- Exceptional problem-solving skills
- Flexibility to deal with multiple tasks and changes
- Fluency in French is highly desirable for one of these roles
- Customer Service
- General Admin
- Order Management
- Fast Learner
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'