SAP SALES SUPPORT ADMINISTRATOR
Are you a strong administrator who is looking for a new challenge within a fun environment? Have you used the software package SAP? And is team work, environment, progression opportunities and benefits a big motivator for you? Then this maybe the role for you.
· Develop and maintain relationships with the Sales and Finance teams
· Timely and accurate processing of customer orders and invoices, including liaison with internal departments to facilitate the progress of orders and management of order backlog.
· Provision of pricing and formal quotations
· Provision of product information (and availability)
· Raise customer product return requests
· Management and implementation of customer specific special bids
· Management of customer specific lifecycle products and services i.e. bundles and preferred products
· Management and quoting of renewals process for customer software and support agreements
· Proactively contribute to improve service excellence through customer satisfaction
· Must be able to manage own time and workload to meet agreed SLAs.
· Any other tasks and responsibilities as defined by the management team.
· Communicate customer priorities to internal staff via team meetings and/or ad-hoc briefings as necessary
· Identify any blockers / issues causing customer satisfaction issues and highlight them to the ITES Procurement Management team
· Co-operate effectively with colleagues to ensure the delivery of service excellence
Your experience will include:
· SAP Administration
· Attention to detail with a high level of accuracy
· Educated to at least GCSE level or equivalent with strong Maths and English skills.
· Working knowledge of Microsoft office suite
· Understanding of IT Products
· Excellent Communication Skills
· Strong interpersonal and organisational skills
· Enthusiastic approach to learning
· Must be a forward thinking, proactive team player
· Customer focused
· Proactive Can do mentality
· Methodical and organised
This opportunity is urgent, therefore, if you feel this role could be the next step for you please apply to the link. For further information please contact Hannah Rogers <mailto:>.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"