Sales Support - Administrator
Location: Derby - DE24 8HR
Salary: £14k - £20k per annum dependent upon experienceplus a bonus scheme based on Company Net Profit
Working Hours: 37.5 hours per week, Monday - Friday
Employment Status: Full-Time, Permanent
Founded over 50 years ago, Rayburn Tours is a successful tour operator specialising in world-wide educational tours for schools, concert tours for amateur music groups, ski tours for youth groups and sports tours for clubs, schools and universities. Our sister company, Venture Abroad, specialises in holidays abroad for groups of people with common interests such as Scouting and Guiding.
We arrange a comprehensive tailor-made package for the customer which includes travel, accommodation, full itinerary service, insurance, excursion leaflets, organisation of concert venues and appropriate publicity for all concert tours, maps and 'in-the-field' study handbooks (linked to the National Curriculum) across a wide range of subjects for educational tours.
Rayburn Tours is a family-run business based in Derby and employs over 90 members of staff.
Our Values & Ethos:
The Company operates within a culture of good family values, integrity and honesty. We value and strive to maintain fair and ethical dealings with our customers and understand and respect the faith they place in our organisation. Their satisfaction is our financial and motivational reward. The business has a clear purpose to expand its influence on more young people. It will achieve this by continual product development, improved customer service and marketing.
We require a proactive, organised administrator to join our Ski & Sports Tours department. After initial training the successful candidate will provide administrative support to the sales team.
• Preparing client support information such as PowerPoint presentations and quotation documents (including basic preparation of online quotations).
• Liaising with clients by telephone and email.
• Researching hotel accommodation, flights, excursions etc.
• Assisting with booking confirmations i.e. flights, accommodation and coaching.
• Compiling accurate tour costs during peak periods.
• Monthly analysis of client, industry and marketing data to produce contact lists.
It is a full-time position (37.5 hours per week, Monday - Friday) based at our Head Office in Derby. The Company operates a Flexible Working Programme for all full-time staff which enables a choice of one of 4 bands to work per week between 08:00 - 18:00.
The start date is immediate and is therefore dependent upon the successful candidate's notice period.
Essential Skills & Experience:
• Ability to manage time and co-ordinate priorities effectively
• Excellent interpersonal, written and oral communication skills
• Attention to detail
• A confident and polite telephone manner
Beneficial Skills & Experience:
• Financial and commercial awareness
• Knowledge of the travel industry
• An interest in travel
• A participant in skiing and/or sport
• Experience of working in an administration position
• 24 days holiday per year (increasing with length of service to a maximum of 27 days) in addition to all public holidays
• Cycle to Work, Childcare Voucher and Healthcare Cashback schemes
• Contributory pension scheme
• Flexible Working Programme
How To Apply:
Applications should be addressed to Katie Boyden and include a CV with a covering letter stating:
• Your current role and salary
• Where you saw this vacancy advertised
• Why you are a suitable candidate for this position
Please apply on this page.
Closing date: 22nd June 2018
Keywords: Sales Support, Sales Administrator, Post Sales, Administrator, Sales Admin Support, Sales and Support Admin.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job