• Provide excellent customer service at all times
• Input orders on to the system on a daily basis ready for despatch
• Handling all customer enquiries regarding orders, delivery details, payment etc
• Check / monitor the sales email inboxes and online orders throughout the day, and process / action.
• Liaise with the Sales Team to ensure customer orders are created with accuracy when queries arise.
• Confirm orders to the customer by email and send product instructions
• Ensure that the company systems / Contact management system are complete accurately and completely.
• Organise work levels effectively and in an organised manner.
• Respond to all inbound calls and convert to an order, ensuring that the full range of products and services are promoted and explained to Customers.
• Assist with written quotations to customers same day and update sales administration / contact manager systems accurately.
• Ensuring that competitive rates are advised to customer requirements and product availability.
• Liaise with the Operations department regarding timescales for the despatching and multiple orders to ensure customer requirements are met.
• Pass on any relevant leads to the sales team and advise management of any competitor activity.
• Deal with all Customers and any queries or complaints according to the departments SLA’s.
• Follow up on queries and complaints
You will be/possess:
Accurate and efficient administration
Professional Telephone manner – able to communicate clearly and concisely to business / corporate customers
Excellent communication skills (Verbal and Written) phone calls emails etc to customers and internal communication
Customer First focused - Excellent customer care qualities
Excellent rapport building skills
Commercial acumen / Business Aware
Ability to recognise a sales opportunity
Ability to successfully close a sale over the telephone
Proficient in Micro soft office systems – Email / Word / Excel
Educated to Degree Level or similar calibre
Experience within a Customer Support role – 1 to 2 years
Experience in selling / working with a technology based solution
Knowledge of the telecommunications industry
Business to business environment – demanding customers
Use of customer management systems
Accurate administrator – attention to detail
Interested in telecoms technology
Ability to work on own initiative
Drive & determination
For more information or to apply contact Helen at REED York now.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job