• Provide excellent customer service at all times
• Input orders on to the system on a daily basis ready for despatch
• Handling all customer enquiries regarding orders, delivery details, payment etc
• Check / monitor the sales email inboxes and online orders throughout the day, and process / action.
• Liaise with the Sales Team to ensure customer orders are created with accuracy when queries arise.
• Confirm orders to the customer by email and send product instructions
• Ensure that the company systems / Contact management system are complete accurately and completely.
• Organise work levels effectively and in an organised manner.
• Respond to all inbound calls and convert to an order, ensuring that the full range of products and services are promoted and explained to Customers.
• Assist with written quotations to customers same day and update sales administration / contact manager systems accurately.
• Ensuring that competitive rates are advised to customer requirements and product availability.
• Liaise with the Operations department regarding timescales for the despatching and multiple orders to ensure customer requirements are met.
• Pass on any relevant leads to the sales team and advise management of any competitor activity.
• Deal with all Customers and any queries or complaints according to the departments SLA’s.
• Follow up on queries and complaints
You will be/possess:
Accurate and efficient administration
Professional Telephone manner – able to communicate clearly and concisely to business / corporate customers
Excellent communication skills (Verbal and Written) phone calls emails etc to customers and internal communication
Customer First focused - Excellent customer care qualities
Excellent rapport building skills
Commercial acumen / Business Aware
Ability to recognise a sales opportunity
Ability to successfully close a sale over the telephone
Proficient in Micro soft office systems – Email / Word / Excel
Educated to Degree Level or similar calibre
Experience within a Customer Support role – 1 to 2 years
Experience in selling / working with a technology based solution
Knowledge of the telecommunications industry
Business to business environment – demanding customers
Use of customer management systems
Accurate administrator – attention to detail
Interested in telecoms technology
Ability to work on own initiative
Drive & determination
For more information or to apply contact Helen at REED York now.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business