Do you have experience working in sales support? Are you used to managing your own time and working to deadlines? Do you have sales administration experience and want to progress into sales more?
We are looking for a technical sales support/ inside sales advisor to work for a company in Shirley. You will be working in a small team, and working directly under the sales manager.
The main responsibilities would be to work in between the sales manager and the sales administration team, doing all customer service, samples and quotations.. The team you will be working with are really friendly and supportive.
- Support the sales team at all times
- Handling customer enquiries:
- Following up sales calls and confirming orders/ requirements
- Creating quotations
- Producing drawings
- Arranging samples and following up samples
- Updating customers and suppliers at all times
- Liaising between the sales team and sales administration team - passing on orders etc to be added to the system
- Producing sales reports
- Developing customer & supplier relationships:
- Customer/Supplier visits as required
- Handling customer complaints
- Product inspection & assessment - some quality control involved
- Assisting the existing Team on current customer requirement when needed
- Updating the in-house software system at all times
Your skills/ experience in sales support:
- Outgoing, confident, flexible team-player
- Experience of working with technical drawings would be beneficial
- Technically minded with good understanding of CAD would be an advantage as would experience of basic technical drawing (although training can be provided if required)
- Must be able to pick new things up quickly including the product and systems
- Attention to detail
- Computer literate (MS Excel, Outlook)
- Full UK driving license
- Experience of working in a sales support environment
- Experience of working with customers on the telephone or face to face
- Retail experience
Benefits to you
- Competitive Salary of up to £24000
- Fantastic location in Shirley
- Immediate starts available
If you think that this is the role for you then please click apply today!
Randstad Business Support acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Business Support is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
- inside sales
- sales support