Sales Support Administrator
A high quality architectural lighting company requires a Sales Support representative for their UK sales teams. The role is primarily focused on assisting the sales team with their project work and client liaison, to enable greater time for the sales team to generate new client contacts as well as continue with excellent servicing of existing clients. The successful candidate will report directly to the Sales Director but will be involved with all members of the team.
Key responsibilities will include:
* Providing excellent team support
* Answering telephone calls
* Liaising with clients and team members
* Completing administration of project orders through from production to end user
* Being the first point of contact for clients with problems and complaints
* Providing administration support by cross-checking of architectural drawings and lighting schedules to produce quotations for clients
* Assisting with project file updates from client meetings
* Updating and reporting of the sales database system
* Managing busy diaries of the team members
* Faxing/Filing/Photocopying/e-mailing as and when necessary
* Completion of factory instructions for project orders.
* Packaging and dispatch of orders and samples.
* UK stock management.
The successful individual must have the following requirements:
* Be educated to A-Level standard or equivalent
* Have previous administration experience
* An appreciation for design with a willingness to learn about the company's products and the industry
* An ability to correspond with different people on all levels
* A pro-active attitude
Advertised by Office Angels, London Bridge Branch
Please note that due to the high volume of response Office Angels receive; only successful candidates will be contacted.
For the purposes of the Regulations, please note that Office Angels in the provision of these services will be operating as a recruitment agency.
Office Angels are an equal opportunities employer
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.