Looking for a proactive and organised individual to provide internal sales support and maintain successful working relationships.
This is a full time, permanent role based in Leatherhead, Surrey.
Working Monday to Friday, 9am-5.30pm.
Salary is £18-£25k per annum depending on skills and experience.
The main duties of the Administrator:
- Provide support to the external sales team
- Build and maintain databases
- Replying to enquiries via email and telephone
- Prepare and send out quotes
- Obtain correct prices from suppliers
- Provide updated information for the website
- Complete order forms
- Front of house duties such as greeting any visitors
- Answering incoming calls
- Research new projects and ideas
- Organise seminars when required
- Liaise with all departments
- Attend meetings and take minutes when required
- To offer support to all members of the team
To be successful as the Administrator you will:
- Have office administration experience
- Have experience of using a CRM system
- Ideally have sales support experience
Should your application be successful, you will be contacted shortly.
Thank you for your interest in our role. E-Personnel Recruitment endeavours to respond to all applications, however, due to the volume of CVs received, this may not always be possible.
Apply in the strictest of confidence to E-Personnel Recruitment, specialists in Permanent & Temporary Recruitment and a member of the Recruitment & Employment Confederation (REC) which is the professional body for the recruitment industry.
- Office Administration