The main purpose of the role is to support the Sales team in the efficient management of the order process. The role requires close communication with all administration staff, sales team, engineers and UK sales manager. Also liaising with clients and discussing specific requirements.
The starting salary is up to £22,000 dependant on experience.
Working hours are Monday – Friday 08:30 - 17:00 with an early finish at 4pm on Fridays!
Day to day duties include:
• Developing and maintaining client relationships
• Cultivating potential business
• Supporting the Sales team
• Handling client enquiries
• Preparing quotations utilising stock
• Provide the most competitive offer based upon price, delivery and specific client requirements taking into account profitability
• Processing client orders
• Identifying customer’s expectations of the Company’s Health, Safety and Environmental Management System
• Purchasing material and services to fulfil the particular client requirements
• Preparing and process necessary paperwork in accordance with procedures
• Monitoring and if necessary expediting client's orders
• Resolving problems with respect to clients and sub-vendors
• Advising management of any problems requiring resolution
• Liaising with Department Managers to resolve specific queries regarding clients and sub-vendors
• Experience in a relevant industry sector sales environment
• Experienced and competent communicator at all levels, both internal and external
• HNC/HND in a related field or equivalent combination of education and work experience that provides the knowledge and abilities necessary to perform the work
• In possession of a full, clean UK driving license
• Computer literate including Microsoft office applications
• Fluent written and verbal English language skills essential
My client is looking for someone to hit the ground running therefore previous administration experience within engineering or manufacturing will be highly beneficial.
If you have relevant admin experience please send a full and up to date CV to email@example.com or apply online.
Good luck with your application!
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job