In this role, you have the opportunity to build upon your customer service/retail sales experience within an office environment. This is a great first step for somebody looking to move into the corporate world in an office based environment with great career opportunities for the right candidate.
The Dental Sales Support Administrator will work within our Personal Health division based from our Offices in Guildford, Surrey. The Dental Sales Support Administrator will be working within our Oral Healthcare Department focusing on processing orders with some upselling as well as day to day dealing with customer service enquiries and relationship management. Our portfolio in the UK & Ireland encompasses power toothbrushes, power flossing, tooth whitening and oral hygiene.
You are responsible for
- Building and maintaining relationships with dental professionals in order to sell Philips Oral Healthcare products to dental practices.
- Fully understanding the science behind the products, usages and the market.
- Manage inbound calls by returning calls within 24 hours following up with appropriate person either internally or externally.
- Manage customer expectations in respect of warranty replacements and returns - referring to appropriate party.
- Investigation & resolution of customer queries/requests
- Maintain daily standards and expectations with regards to professionalism and behaviour in line with Philips values.
- Up to date completion of all administrative duties in relation to role including but no limited to system notes/updates, customer service follow up, customer collections, credit/debit requests
You are a part of a dedicated and passionate team. This role is based from Guildford and will report into the National Account Manager for Dental Professional.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Strong team player
- Experience of Microsoft Office application
- Excellent communication skills
- The ability to manage stakeholders
- Strong phone presence
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong listening and presentation skills
- The ability to multi-task, prioritise and manage time effectively
- Sales experience preferable
In return, we offer you the opportunity to build upon your existing customer service experience within a corporate environment.
We believe that we are at our best as a company when you are at yours as a person. We offer competitive health benefits, a flexible work schedule and access to local well-being focused activities. Furthermore, Philips University is available to all employees for learning and development opportunities.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.
Philips are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
We guarantee to interview anyone with a disability whose application meets the minimum criteria for the post. By 'minimumcriteria’ we mean that you must provide us with evidence in your application which demonstrates that you meet the level of competence required for each competence, as well as meeting the qualifications, skills or experience defined as required. Philips is committed to the employment and career development of disabled people.
Should you require any reasonable adjustments to enable your participation in the interview process, please advise us of this in your application.
We are fortunate enough to receive lots of fantastic applications for our brand, however when we use agencies we have a PSL in place so please do not contact hiring managers or the recruitment team directly. Unfortunately, we are not able to respond to you and cannot accept speculative CV’s as way of introduction.
- Administrative Support
- General Admin