£25 - 30k
City of London
Working on behalf of this prestigious Wealth Management firm based in the City, we are seeking an experienced administrator to join the Sales Support team. This firm deal with high net worth individuals and are very well respected in the industry.
You will be working within the sales support function providing the financial advisors with technical administrative support.
- Collate and manage information and facts for client meetings.
- Process applications and servicing matters, communicating with providers, clients and professional parties such as accountants and solicitors.
- To process post sale requirements, working to and ensuring deadlines are met for both individual and corporate clients.
- General office duties include data entry, telephone/reception duties, handling post, shopping, stationery, photocopying, filing, scanning, research, and letter writing.
- To assist in ensuring that all client files and company records are compliant in line with FCA regulations.
- To keep abreast of and adhere to the rules within the compliance manual.
You must have previous experience of working within a Wealth Management or IFA Practice supporting advisors and their clients. Exceptional interpersonal and communications skills are essential for this role as well strong computer skills and
They offer training and full study support towards professional exams including a pathway into becoming a Paraplanner or financial advisor. The business has a friendly and welcoming team who encourage and support progression.
For further information and a discreet telephone conversation please email your CV to Vicky TODAY!