The duties include:
- Servicing existing customers, answering queries,
- Receive and handle inquiries and process those in consultation with your group leader.
- Follow up on quotes with existing customers and new prospective customers.
- Establish / maintain link between Area Managers and customers.
- Maintaining customer contracts / order files
- Complete Order process and inventory management related documentation.
- Send Order confirmations to the Customer
- Follow up with production, logistics teams.
- Information to customers on order status, shipment information, arrival notices etc
- Maintain pending orders status and advise the team leader in case of delays in production and shipment.
- Any other order related work independent of or in conjunction with other departments.
- Answer incoming phones.
- Other general office work
CANDIDATE SHOULD HAVE:
- Experience in food industry desired.
- Good communication skills.
- Good computer skills (Microsoft), emails etc.
- Additional European language desirable but not essential.
- Past experience in customer service and/or inside sales.
- Willingness and ability to learn about products and willingness to take on new / additional responsibilities.
Salary is dependent on experience, start date ASAP.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job