SALES SUPPORT ADMINISTRATOR
£18,000-£22,000 + OTE
**HEALTH INSURANCE AND CHRISTMAS CLOSURE**
We are currently working alongside a highly successful electronics company in central Uxbridge who are looking to expand their hard-working sales administration team. The company has grown an excellent reputation in their industry, providing electronics into the healthcare sector.
They are looking for an administrator with the ability to work well under pressure and support the sales team to achieve great results. You will be responsible for all aspects of sales administration and support, liaising with customers, providing technical support and generating quotations. To be a successful Sales Support Administrator, you will need to be able to keep on top of a busy workload and have fantastic attention to detail.
On offer is a basic salary of £18,000-£20,000, plus healthcare, onsite parking and Christmas office closure. The company offers a close-knit working environment, where hard work is well rewarded and personal development is guaranteed.
- Direct customer liaison via email or telephone
- Technical and sales support (to clients and sales managers)
- Generating and chasing formal quotations / proposals
- Maintaining CRM records
- Providing support in the promotion of our company and its products
This role is ideally suited to an individual with previous experience in a sales support role. Other desirable attributes include:
- A background in Manufacturing/Construction/Medical fields
- Self-motivated and able to work quickly
- Professional manner and strong communication skills, both written and spoken
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate with a range of individuals
APPLY NOW: This role will be progressing to interview stage shortly, so please send your CV for immediate consideration. All applications will be treated with the highest level of confidentiality.
- sales support
- sales admin