- Do you have experience supporting a team ?
- Are you highly organised with strong IT skills ?
- Would you like to work in a professional B2B sales environment where you will be a main point of contact for clients?
Lloyd Recruitment Services have an urgent requirement for an experienced administrator, who enjoys using their own initiative, and who would like to work in a busy and sales focused team.
Providing full administrative support to the sales and development team, you also be required to handle incoming queries from new and existing clients. The ability to provide a full service to contacts, you will need to be a friendly and confident communicator, with an enthusiastic personality.
Duties will include:
- Providing full administrative support to the team
- Updating clients on new systems, fees and products
- Update fees and payment plans
- Inbound and Outbound calls to clients and internal contacts
- Communicate and promote new products
- Confident & professional communicator (telephone / written)
- Previous administration experience
- Experience of working in a busy environment
- Experience / desire to work in a sales team
Currently going through an exciting time of change and development, my client offers excellent onsite facilities and overall package.
Unfortunately, due to the high number of applications Lloyd Recruitment Services receive, we are only able to contact shortlisted candidates.
Keys Words: Administration, Sales Support, Sales, Business Development, Financial Services, Insurance, Brokers , Epsom , Leatherhead , Cheam , Sutton , Ashtead , Tadworth , Chessington , Banstead , Ewell , Coulsdon , Stoneleigh , Worcester Park