Sales Support Administrator
Our client is looking for a Sales Support Administrator to join their world leading business. The position is an exciting opportunity, perfect for a strong Administrator looking to secure a new role within a well-established company.
The position involves supporting the Sales office directly across a host of high level duties.
As Sales Support Administrator, your daily duties will involve the following areas of responsibility:
- Resolving queries by the use of systems, own knowledge or liaising with internal departments
- Resolving internal queries regarding sales or product information
- Processing new account sign ups
- Handling tasks such as Sales, refunds, claims and repairs
- Building and developing on product knowledge
- Analysing data to resolve client queries
- Assisting sales team with tender presentations and documentation such as price lists
- Assisting sales and marketing teams with any client mailing requirements.
This is an amazing opportunity to work within an impressive, international company at Sales Support Administrator capacity. In order to be successful in this role, the ideal candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- Experience within Sales Administration or Administration
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Demonstrable ability of working under pressure
- The ability to work well individually, as part of a wider team
- Strong IT skills- in particular Excel, PowerPoint, Word and Access
- Must be proactive and able to multi task and prioritise workload
- Enthusiastic with a desire to learn and develop
Due to the amount of response we receive, unfortunately we are not able to give feedback to individuals, if you have not heard back within 7 days please assume that you have not been successful for the role you have applied for.
Key words: Order Processing, Sales Support, Sales Administrator, Administration, Customer Service, Pricing, Quotations, Products, Automotive, Vehicles