Sales Support Administrator - Godalming
£21,000 - £24,000
Our client is seeking a Sales Support Administrator. This is a key administrative role supporting the sales team, the purchasing manager and clients.
Creation of quotations, assisting with multi-vendor product subscription renewals, database management and general sales activities.
- Processing new sales leads.
- Contacting clients to obtain missing information and deal with queries.
- Draft the deal profit sheet for the sales person and prepare customer quotation plus associated follow up with client.
- Processing customer sales orders and managing orders through to invoicing stage.
- Monitoring customer accounts and updating the company database to maintain accuracy of client information.
- Provide cover for all general sales team activities.
Ad hoc administrative support for the Finance department if required:
- Raising invoices
- Chasing debts
Skills and Attributes Required:
- Excellent organisational skills and ability to manage a number of tasks at the same time.
- Excellent customer care skills.
- Ability to prioritise own workload.
- Strong communication skills.
- Good IT skills, for example Microsoft Office Suite and database systems.
- Must be detail oriented and process driven.
- Quick to learn.
- Good team player.