Sales Support Administrator
Based in Marlow
£18,000 OTE £20,000
Would you like to work for the 2nd best company in the UK?
Are you looking to work for a company that cares about employee satisfaction and world class customer service?
Do you want some of the best perks in the business?
Would you like world class training, endless opportunities and a great working environment, commission, and team nights out?
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join our client as a Sales Support Administrator.
Working in conjunction with a number of experienced Account Managers, this role entails providing
* 1st class administration support to contribute to the success of the sales teams
* Helping with quotes and proposals; building relationships with clients; ensuring a smooth running sales process by liaising with the account manager
* Helping with deal registrations and pricing requests
* Placing orders onto the internal database
* Dealing with general customer enquiries and building relationships with customers. This includes potential customer site visits with a Sales Executive
* Taking calls from customers, responding to emails and dealing with customer queries.
* Other ad hoc duties including training any new sales support members.
* Identifying and generating additional sales opportunities.
The successful candidate will ideally be a graduate or have some professional experience. They will also be well organised and resourceful and possess good oral and written communication skills.
It is essential to understand the importance of time management, possess a 'can do' attitude and the capacity to thrive in an extremely fast paced environment.
An underlying IT technical knowledge is not essential as full training will be given. A genuine interest in computer products and technologies such as software/hardware is an advantage.
On-going training will be provided with the view to develop your technical and product knowledge.
The right candidate could see the potential to move into the sales team in 12-18 months if desired but there are other countless opportunities within our client if another area appeals.
Please note that we will only contact those candidates that we assess as suitable for the positions we have currently available based on their experience, training and skills that they identify. If you do not hear from us within 5 working days from your registration, please accept our apologies but we are unable to help you on this occasion.
Bucks and Berks Recruitment is an equal opportunities employment agency and employment business that is serious about its compliance with legislation. Bucks and Berks is acting as an Employment Agency in relationship to this role (if the vacancy is for a permanent position) or is acting as a Recruitment Business in relationship to this role (if the role is for a temporary position).