Our client based North of the City are looking to recruit a Sales Support Administrator to join their team on a contract basis of 6 months. The ideal candidate will have previous strong administrative experience.
- Responsible for raising work orders using the company MRP system and issuing to operations/production
- Responsible for maintaining the momentum of delivery through effective communication with operations/production
- To ensure that all relevant processes and procedures are adhered to and completed on schedule
- Carry out work in a timely and efficient manner in order to meet deadlines, changing priorities when the situation requires
- Work with external sales team to develop new customers and relationships
- Provide support in the promotion of the company and products
- Assisting with weekly and monthly sales forecasting
- Provide information on market conditions and trends, new product application and product ideas
- Participate in weekly Sales Meeting
- Sage 200 experience advantageous
- Strong customer service and administration experience
- Direct sales office experience would be beneficial
- Excellent communication ability with all nationalities, written as well as verbally
- Standard Office Applications e.g. Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Strong communication skills
Office Angels are an Equal Opportunities Employer
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.