Sales Support Administrator
Our client is looking for a Sales Support Administrator to join their award winning and rapidly expanding, luxury manufacturing business. The position is an exciting opportunity, perfect for a a strong Administrator looking to secure a new role within a family run firm based in Leeds.
The position involves directly supporting the Sales office across a host of duties and business opportunities. The right person must be prepared to be hands on.
As Sales Support Administrator, your daily duties will involve the following areas of responsibility:
- Ensuring the smooth running of the Sales office by assisting both customers and external Sales Managers
- Ensuring timely product delivery, costing, order entry, providing quotations
- Customer service and key account support- dealing with queries over the telephone and via Live Chat
- Processing orders within the given time frame
- Liaising with consumers, suppliers, sales teams and other colleagues in writing, over the telephone and face to face
This is an amazing opportunity to work within a high end brand at Sales Support Administrator capacity. In order to be successful in this role, the ideal candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- Excellent written skills
- Enthusiastic, outgoing and hardworking character
- Strong IT skills- Proficient in Microsoft office
- Ability to multi task and prioritise workload
- Confident communicator both orally and written
Due to the amount of response we receive, unfortunately we are not able to give feedback to individuals, if you have not heard back within 7 days please assume that you have not been successful for the role you have applied for.
Key words: Order Processing, Sales Support, Sales Administrator, Administration, Customer Service, Pricing, Quotations, Luxury
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job