£16k to £17,500 pa
My client a leading manufacturer in Leeds is looking to recruit a Support Administrator to work on a permanent basis.
The purpose of the role is to provide administration support to company engineers andmanagers and being first point of contact for customers whilst booking and managing installations.
- Admin/telephone support for engineers working in the field
- Booking installations of assistive technology equipment in patient’s homes
- Diary management
- Provide quotations for equipment to private and NHS customers
- Raise engineer job sheets
- Ordering stock for installs
- Refurbish stock lists
- Experience of working in a similar role.
- Excellent communications skills
- Compassion and Understanding
- Time management with the ability to work to deadlines
Full time role: 37.5 hours a week Monday to Friday
- Administrative Support
- Customer Service