Sales Support Administrator
£23000-£25000 (+ Benefits)
Free parking on site, 25 days holiday + bank holidays, pension scheme, yearly bonus
My client, a vibrant, successful and friendly financial business based in Basildon, is looking for an enthusiastic and ambitious Sales Administrator to join their growing team.
Within this busy and varied role, you will be responsible for:
- Providing administrative support to the sales team
- Liaising with customers and suppliers, being the first point of contact and dealing with queries
- Sending out welcome letters to new customers
- Daily invoicing on CRM system
- Ordering stationary and office consumables
- Producing reports
- Updating and maintaining spreadsheets
- Minute taking at monthly sales meetings
- Collating monthly expenses
If this sounds like an ideal role for you then please do not hesitate to contact us. We would be delighted to receive your CV. To confirm your identity, you will be required to bring your passport with you when registering.
Registration takes approximately 1 hour 45 minutes. If you are emailing you CV to us, please ensure it has your home address, telephone numbers (including your mobile) and your email address on.
Thank you for taking the time to look at one of our vacancies. We look forward to receiving your CV, however, please note that only successful applicants will be contacted. If you do not live in the local area please let know what your plans for relocation are.
Please only submit CVs in word format, preferably with no headers, footers or text boxes.
Office Angels are an equal opportunities employer' and confirm Office Angels are an Employment Business (short term/contracts) or Recruitment Agency (perms).
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.