Do you want a busy role working within a friendly and supportive team? If you have sales support, sales admin or customer service experience we want to hear from you! Our client is seeking a bubbly, confident and genuine individual to join their close knit sales support team, in return they are offering an annual salary of £17,500 per annum and a great working environment.
The Job Role:
- Ensure customer satisfaction, and support the sales department within an administration function.
- Answer incoming customer calls - dealing with enquires/queries.
- Process orders.
- Take and process payments.
- Dealing with customer complaints/issues.
- Dealing with after sales calls.
- General administration duties.
Experience / Requirements:
- Previous experience within a Sales Admin / Sales Support / Customer Service role is ESSENTIAL.
- You will be a team player, extremely organised and able to work in a busy environment.
- You will have excellent attention to detail and accuracy.
- You will have excellent PC Skills.
- You will have a good sense of humour and be able to work flexibly.
- An annual salary of £17.5k per annum.
- A temp to perm or permanent role.
- You MUST be able to work until 6pm, however there is an early finish on a Friday.
- Free onsite parking and facilities.
If you feel that you have the relevant experience, please apply today!