Pulse is currently looking for a sales support administrator to join one of our most successful teams based in our Turnford office; the role will heavily involve supporting the sales team with numerous duties to ensure a smooth running of the teams individual desks. There is also opportunity to receive a monthly bonus dependent on hitting set KPI’s.
The role will consist of the following;
- General admin duties
- Usually working for 1 or 2 recruitment consultants, chasing time sheets and bank details from their locums
- Dealing with all questions from several parties - doctors, recruitment consultants & clients
- Adding jobs (shifts & contracts) onto IQX and onto Pulse website
- Customer care
- A lot of work is done via email but would still to be confident on the phone
- Organisation is key as you will be the link between recruitment consultants and their doctors
- It's not too pressurised but is very busy - so you need to be able to cope with a heavy workload.
If you feel you have experience in the skill set above then please do apply with our most recent CV.
Pulse has been listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Best Companies to work for four times in the last six years. We are a forward thinking organisation offering excellent training and orientation packages with ongoing support and development to help you realise your potential and career aspirations. We believe that our success is based on your success. We offer a wide range of company benefits including a pension scheme and 25 days holiday
PULSE are an equal opportunities employer.
- Communication Skills
- Organisational Skills
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job