Our client has TWO vacancies! Are you a strong Administrator with experience within Exports or Sales Support? Or a new graduate who is interested in getting into the Export Sales Support Administration sector? Do you want to work for an exciting, still growing company in the Farnborough area?
Due to expansion we are currently looking for two International Export Sales Support Administrators to join the highly motivated Export team of this international company. One opportunity within this team is for an experienced International Export Sales Support Administrator, the other vacancy is for a new graduate who has the motivation, drive and enthusiasm to take full benefit of this exciting opportunity. Salary reflects experience and will range from £18,500 to £22,000 per annum.
Working within the Export department and reporting to the International Export Sales Support Manager, this role will be responsible for managing a key client base, consisting of specified International distributors. Working closely with the Sales Managers, you will act as the liaison between customers and the rest of the organization, regarding order status updates and any order related queries.Job Role:
- Maintain order forms, add availability and send to customers
- Maintain pricing on order forms
- Work with the sales manager and customer with respect to upselling the new orders and ensuring the customer is on track versus target
- Enter new orders on to SAP
- Ask for payments on overdue accounts
- Liaise with the Inventory team regarding stock availability
- Pull reports to ensure that new products are ordered
- Produce spreadsheets using data from SAP
- Although a background within Export is not a pre-requisite, we do require a highly motivated individuals with a strong work ethic who are confident in their abilities; therefore, proven experience within an office-based customer service position, ideally within the sales support function is highly preferable
- We are looking for individuals who are bright and efficient with a can-do attitude and the ability to think outside the box
- Strong working knowledge of MS Office is required, particularly advanced Excel
- Any knowledge SAP would be highly advantageous
- Monday to Friday 9.00am - 6.00pm
- Salary 18.5k - 22k pa depending on experience
- 20 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Free parking onsite
- Pension scheme
If you have not heard from a consultant within 5 working days, please assume that your application has not been successful on this occasion.